Top 7 Things To Do With Your Kids In Las Vegas
When people think of Las Vegas, they often think of the many attractions and entertainments that are geared toward adults. But Vegas has dozens of places that are child-friendly as well, making it one of the best destinations to bring the entire family.
1. Tournament of Kings: The Tournament of Kings at the Excalibur is a great place to take the entire family. You can’t beat a dinner show that includes sword fights, jousting matches, fireworks, and dancing maiden.
2. Gondola Rides: If you’re looking for something to do when the temperature or weather is less than cooperative, check out the gondola rides at the Venetian. This open air space designed to recreate the canals of Venice is located entirely indoors, offering you a temperature-controlled experience as your serenading Gondolier guides you along the waterways.
While you’re there, don’t forget to visit the Grand Canal Shops, where you can check out the stilt walkers, “living statues,” opera singers, and jugglers that make the area come alive, as if you were standing on an Italian street in Venice.
3. Siegfried and Roy’s Secret Garden and Dolphin Habitat: Kids love dolphins, and that’s just one reason to head on over to the Mirage for this incredible attraction. Your family can see white tigers, leopards, and lions up close, along with those adorable dolphins at this animal habitat. If you get lucky, you might even spy the magician duo greeting the habitat’s visitors.
4. The Mob Museum: For an attraction that holds your teenager’s attention, check out this museum, which details the growth of Las Vegas and the role that mobsters played in its evolution. With multimedia displays and mob-related artifacts, the kids can learn about the battles between local police and organized crime.
5. The Fall of Atlantis: This local attraction is entirely free, so you won’t want to miss it. At the top of every hour, Caesars Palace offers a show in the forum shops that lasts 11 minutes and includes wonderful special effects and animatronic figures.
6. Fountains of Bellagio: Another free attraction is the fountains at the Bellagio. This incredible water show happens multiple times a day, and features an intricately designed display of water, music, and lights that perform a dazzling array of effects to produce a show that will delight the whole family.
These are just 7 of the many attractions you can bring your family to visit during your stay in Las Vegas. From museums to hotel attractions, you could spend weeks here and never see it all.